Display Wall Hire Agreement
Art Investor Pty Ltd
Suite 1208, 370 Pitt Street Sydney 2000
A.C.N. 635 948 800 ABN: 38 635 948 800
Updated 28 February 2010
Welcome to Art Investor. By using or accessing our service you agree to the following terms.
1. You must be over 18 years of age to register with Art Investor (AI).
2. If you are using our services on behalf of a company or other entity, you must be authorized by that entity to agree to our terms.
3. You will not create a false or misleading AI account.
4. AI reserves the right to reject an application to register.
5. All work uploaded to AI must be your own. Alternatively, you must have permission to upload the work by its owner.
6. AI may reclaim a username if it is necessary to comply with the rights of a third party.
7. Any commercial use of images found on AI without express written consent by its owner is strictly prohibited. AI may use images to promote registered artists online and in other media.
8. You will not collect information from other users, or contact them for marketing purposes, without their consent.
9. You may not post material or comments that are offensive and/or illegal. Please note that inappropriate online comments are still subject to defamation laws.
10. AI does not endorse or give any warranty on statements or works provided by other AI users.
11. AI does not take responsibility for the conduct of other users. If you are concerned about the conduct, truthfulness or practices of another AI user, please contact us immediately and we will investigate your concerns as soon as practicable.
12. You are responsible for keeping your account login details secure, and for all activities that occur under the control of your account. If you believe someone else has obtained your login details, you will notify AI immediately and reset your password if possible.
13. You consent to receiving our communications, by posting notices and/or email. You may however unsubscribe from our email list at any time.
15. AI’s terms and conditions may change over time. AI reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. These changes will be posted on the AI website. By continuing to use the service after changes, you accept these changes.
16. You acknowledge and accept that your access and use of our services is at your own risk, and that services are provided “as is” and “as available”.
17. AI reserves the right to de-list users who do not comply with these terms.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
Art Investor accepts forms of payment including Visa and Mastercard. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Art Investor site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. GST will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in Australian dollars. Your service will become active after payment is processed successfully. Art Investor is not liable for any unidentified payments or delays of delivery due to failure to follow instructions during checkout.
Your order is subject to recurring charges. These will be billed automatically every six months. You consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order. Art Investor will notify you of price changes a minimum of fourteen (14) days before the price change, and you will have an opportunity to stop recurring charges before payment is due. If you chose to stop payment, the service will be terminated on the date of renewal. All uploaded images and accompanying data will be deleted permanently. This data cannot be retrieved. If you chose to renew your subscription after deletion, you will need to upload all data and images again.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Art Investor site.
To ensure a smooth transaction, please follow the payment instructions laid out in the checkout. If you are new to the website and unsure how to purchase, please send us a message by clicking on ‘Contact seller’ and our Customer Service team will be happy to assist.
If you are not satisfied with the purchase, you have 14 days to request a refund. After this period no full or partial refunds will be issued. If you do not wish to renew the service, please ensure that recurring charges are cancelled before the automatic renewal date.
Art Investor will abide with Australian Consumer Law in the instance of major faults or defects. For more information, please click here.